Yesterday morning we discovered a bug that was causing the URLs to CSS and image files to break in certain use cases.

Specifically, when users would download an offline timer package, the URLs were being rewritten as relative instead of absolute, but then weren’t getting changed back to absolute URLs for the hosted online-version of the timer page.

Some of you may have experienced this bug if you downloaded a timer for offline use and then found your online StreamTimer URL appeared broken or looked strange.

We have fixed this bug across the entire system for all newly-created timers. For any timers created prior to November 10, 2018, you may need to open up the timer settings screen, make a small adjustment, and then click the “update” button. That should resolve any improper rendering issues.